Thursday 5 October 2017

Trekking day 5

Morning!

Packed, warmed up. My water bottle is leaking so I used a plastic bag to support the bottom. Hopefully it won't break the bag.

Had Tibetan bread, eggs and potatoes again. I am not yet bored of it. I just wonder how healthy it is as we are eating two eggs daily.

Will be heading to Himalaya stop today. View looks fantastic as we can see the snow mountains from here ie the place we stayed last night.

On our way to Himalaya, it rained so we stopped for lunch at bamboo. I had fried rice, whereby the portion is enough for two pax. I was soaked Btw.

We reached about 415pm. Showered. Got hot water. Tonight sharing room with the girls. Now playing Nepalese card game while waiting for dinner.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...