Thursday 12 October 2017

Lost my phone... at a garden

Sigh

I lost my phone i bought this year, in a garden. Someone may have took it.

So I was walking around doing work, I MAY HAVE DROPPED IT SOMEWHERE....  OR, I have left it on the bench, and SOMEONE TOOK IT....

Strange this is this

If I have dropped it somewhere, what I did after that was:-
1) I backtracked everywhere! I even overturned the whole compost just to look for it (took me two hours).

2) I called my phone, I whatsapp it, I use my Find My Device to ring it, I CANNOT HEAR Shtz from it

3) It is a hard item, so I used a rake to rake around, NOPE..... no such luck


IF someone have took it:-
1) He or She should have switch off the phone immediately, why kept the line on?!?

2) I SMSed a few times, they would have be aware of it, of my offer to the reward. They should have switch it off OR reply me.

3) When I rang it using the Find My Device, they should stop it immediately too!


I still suspect someone took it, not on purpose but he/she did, mainly because, when I call it a few times earlier, one of the call actually was accepted, BUT NO ONE WAS TALKING, as if the thigh/butt dial problem happened. :(

Anyway I shall have a go at it later, ask around for it, and then decide what phone to buy...



In other news:
I want to reduce intake of the following:-
1) ice cream
2) bubble milk tea
3) fruit juice
mainly to save some money

What Santu said is true, if I save a bit here and there, it is a lot.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...