Tuesday 10 December 2019

Dream 10/12

Minyoung visit me in Malaysia. We go on a road trip with a bunch of kids like a field trip. Then we had a big dinner where we have old smdu friends and family gather together

She was eating with some bunch guys from du whereas I was eating at another table

Then there was a group of guys who wanted me to follow them to go and play paintball at an amusement park. We shot most the guys when later we were arrested, we realized that the area is a government secret agency and an artifact was stolen. We were jailed. 

We get to play that round again and narrator suggest to dial #411 for police when the time is right. I rang the police when I saw a bunch of corpses. They came immediately on a helicopter.

I showed them the bodies and then bring them to where they are having the auction. The police overhead the bidder and told him the weapon he is auctioning now, there is only one unit in the world and it belongs to them. The police then made their arrest

I later complain to my friend on how Hl kept blaming me for not finishing his work 


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...