Friday 20 December 2019

what happened today: negativeness

Rejection.

It happened two days ago and today also, though for different situation/issue. 

First was a good direct question from a female acquaintance asking me why I still team to her when she tried not to reply me. I realized then she didn't want to talk to me, which I think is a good thing that she shared with me because I wouldn't sense it (but of course it still hurts somewhat). I was somewhat affected by it right after ie my mood. I can understand it may not be my fault but it still take time to digest the emotion and let it out of the body. 

Second was from a cousin. We ended up bringing the same item for the party. She stated dessert, I said cake + brownies. Turns out we are both bringing burnt cheesecake. She didn't like that fact. I can understand, and I can also understand her reaction. But isn't my response just as similar as hers.? She called but I did not answer because I don't know what I would say to her. I don't think is a big thing. Really. I think my end, I should ask what dessert is she bringing before hand, but I am sure her reaction wouldn't be this bad if it is a different type of dessert that I am bringing. 


Anyway. Rants! 

Oh, I have also been bad at controlling my time on fifa. Need to control! 


3 grateful things 
1) meiyee as a peer for qimen and trading 
2) been trading more consistently, and profiting overall
3) I have been sleeping well ie I did not wake up in between, well, not as badly as before. And I tend to wakeup later too




No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...