Saturday 14 December 2019

Update on HPH & Weekend

So, I have finished setting up myself for HPH.

I have went with Habitfull and Habitica for tracking my habits/things to do on a day-to-day basis. I would recommend Habitica toANYONE who wants to build up a good habit, or stop a bad habit. Out of all habit building apps, this is the one that comes with full features without having to pay a single cent. You only need to pay if you want a an improved hero (it is a part game too)

I have also installed a pomodoro app to help me study. I tried it on Friday and it works, not efficient enough but at least it works to some extent. Will keep it up.

I am also using an app called AppBlock. My my I think this is the app that is worth paying if you feel you are spending too much time on IG and Youtube.

So I done most of my goals thus far except for reading news yesterday night and exercise this morning (which I still can make it as long as I do it before 12 tonight)

---

Weekend activities

Imperial 2030 + PR Friday night
HL won Imperial and KS won PR (tied with me on golds and points, won by having a corn!)

Imperial was good I think, but I made the mistake of investing too fast. Should have kept some money instead of keep investing when I had the chance.

PR was a fast game but I should have taken the custom house instead of the statue

I also watched Jumanji this morning. That was good too!

---

Oh yeah, I had a bad flu since Thursday. So I have been consuming the following so far:-


  1. Ginger + Lemon/Apple juice
  2. 100 Plus
  3. Porridge
  4. Vege + Rice
  5. Kimchi
  6. Pomegranate juice
  7. Water, a lot of water
  8. Tea
  9. Honey + yogurt
  10. Cereal + milk
  11. Fish head noodle
  12. Potato chips (BAD i know)
I think I would have been better if I slept a bit more.  I do feel much better now after an 1.5hr nap in the afternoon.

---

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...