Sunday 8 December 2019

grateful #1 7/12/19

Three things I am grateful about yesterday.

1) Successfully lead a group of accountants to hike up and down Bukit Wawasan. I was also pleased that they enjoyed it and found a few like minded hikers that I hope we will meet and hike again soon! 

2) I baked brownies and brought it to Eugene and Hexiang's Maxine's 100day event. Joanne tried it and complimented it by saying "I cannot differentiate this and tricia's brownies." it definitely has to be the highest compliment I received for my brownies.

3) I went and watch movie Knives Out with Grace after that. It was an entertaining movie but l sorting suspected something either the old guy is still alive or the murderer is one of them. Anyway, I brought my newly bought water bottle and almost left it there! I ran back to the cinema and managed to get it back from the cleaners, who dumped it into rubbish bag already.



No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...