Thursday 12 December 2019

Update on HPH

So I've finished reading High Performance Habit by Brendon Burchard a few days ago and planned to follow his guide on improving my habits to convert into meaningful results.

For the past two days, I have been drawing out goals and sub-goals, both for life and 2020 in the following categories:

  1. Health
  2. Friends
  3. Intimate Relationship
  4. Family
  5. Spirituality
  6. Emotions
  7. Work/Mission
  8. Finance
  9. Hobby
  10. Adventure
I have completed all of it, except for carving out a more detailed plan for my Primary Interest: Trading, and perhaps Bazi/ language too. Will need to do the 5 key moves + Progressing Mastery for these activities (to-do-today)

I also accept that I need to find my "Why" on committing my time into these activities. That will help me stay on course and push myself to work on it harder. I will also complete this within the next few days.

I have downloaded Microsoft To-Do app to see if it can help me to track my daily progress. As is, I have a list of activities to do on a daily basis (which will help me achieve my goals I have written for 2020).

So let's see

I should do a review of my performance on a monthly basis to see how far I have come. I have written where I am now in my goals so that will be good to compare against later on.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...