Thursday 22 June 2006

1241pm...

Catherine... if you are reading this i sent you an email to gmail... and that I really think that u were the one who said that u wanna watch the Life and Death of Peter Sellers with me ler... cant think of anyone else...

Nth much.. went for a meeting with Mission AUstralia yesterday... was fully dressed! ASked my sis to take the pic but didnt bring it with me today.. hehe so anyways.. the result of the meeting was wonderful! I am going to meet the manager, Mark, again sometime at the end of next month to discuss things further.. hehe... hopefully i can bring a COUPLE of interns over la.. :) that would be awesome for myself hehe...

but guess instead of taking all the compliments... i think that it shd be given to Chloe, my director.. hehe i think that shes the one whos been guiding us te ICXers all the way since day one :)
exam tomoro.. IS!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...