Wednesday 28 June 2006

27th June

So today was just another ordinary day… I didn’t watch the Aus v Italy game, was already asleep before 12am…tired from the exam period.It was really sad the way Australia lost the game to Italy. Penalty at the dying seconds to the full time whistle is something you won’t get to see anywhere else, not that I know of. HL if u r still supporting ‘your’ Italy, well lucky you… :Pmaybe this time around Italy realised that they should blackmail the ref BEFORE the game, not after… LoL the red card was just a coverup!

haha, anyways I woke up during the wee hours and saw Wern Hui’s sms. I read Catherine’s before I crashed. Decided to watch Memento instead of going back to sleep. Memento is about a husband who is looking for the person who murdered his wife. Since her death, the husband (Guy Pearce) has been suffering from short-term memory loss. He cannot keep any new memories but he remembers everything before the wife’s death. In order to keep track of things, he takes photos of people and places and writing some notes on it. The more important information he tattooed around his body. There were some hilarious scenes, like when he was waiting to ambush Dodd from the toilet with a wine bottle, he forgot about that and was wondering what is he doing in the toilet with the bottle


other DVDs waiting for me includes 10 things I hate about you. I have yet to watch that movie. I want to watch it mainly because of the English sketch that I participated in 2 years ago was based on this movie.
So I’ve decided to take some shots of my Ipod. Just for the fun of it, I took a photo of my RipCurl bag as well.

You can see how ‘exciting’ my day started.

We went for lunch at café Kowloon… been there a couple of times already. Today I get to enjoy this chee cheong fun...


oh yah and I bought my phonecard! Can call ppl in kl already… but not to say I got a lot of ppl to call also ler... T_T

130pm – I went to the academy cinema union… to watch Click with Ru Shan. I didn’t tell her it was my special day, maybe because I feel that it didn’t matter to them.

Hehe… anyways the movie was drama/comedy. Sort of like those funny movies turn sad and sobby la… and have moral values kind of thing. Well, I always have this weird taste for movies and I don’t have any preferences, so I wouldn’t qualified to rate a movie so go and judge it yourselves!!

After the movie, dropped by at the uni to enquire about things to do if I were to fail my subject… FINGERS CROSSED!! X.x then, went to the library to borrow more DVDs =D

Thunderstruck and Thumbsucker… YEAH I KNOW… why all the weird movies and you guys never hear about the titles before… Well, I think most of the time I find the movies through IMDB, F1rst magazine, and other websites. Talking about movies, I remember when I was in US, I watched this Mexican movie trailer and the movie look huge, big like LOTR sort of… but I don’t remember the name! Besides it didn’t help one bit that the title was in Spanish… x.x

I am looking forward to watch this Spanish movie title Amores Perros. I think I found this one from IMDB. The title in English is Love’s A Bitch. =D wonder whats that all about… Back to my movies, Thunderstruck is about the friendship of a group of friends who are hardcore fans of some band. Thumbsucker… ermmm apparently its about a boy who still sucks his thumb...lol... and his adventures qua…

So after tat I take my bus #135 back home… so I guess thats it… birthday 2006… I would remember it as just an ordinary day.

my sister and eddie bought me this wallet

someone SMSed me
I donno whos no. is that… but it was a bunch of good frens at Murni, probably eating garlic cheese naan/ some roti special, drinking milo ais/teh ais etc.. T_T smsed me wishing me after my day is over, so sort of belated d.. ;P Ee Ling smsed me too~

OMG I just finished my movie list!!! Wuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah
Check it out… really really quite organized.

1 comment:

henglean said...

Italy will win the World Cup!!
Hail Italy!! Hail Azurries!!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...