Thursday 15 June 2006

Nancy its nseow right????

Haha I think I am starting to enjoy ‘blogging’ using Microsoft word. Lol

I was just looking through my old photos and movies I took throughout the years since my 1st camera, which was an “i” brand camera, and I wonder, do I still have all the old photos???

I remembered HL posted the Genting pic in his friendster last time… I don’t think I have it in Multiply… so where isit?

haha… this question brings me back to my old webpage… have any of you been there before?? http://www.geocities.com/keejy2000 I wonder if its still there… last year I went back and update it a little bit but ever since then I hardly touch it… I just hope its still there… all my photos are there!!! I think I have three-four keejy200* accounts, as to continue uploading the pics to the website… cos each has a limit of 12mb I think.

It’s a really nice page you know… come to think of it I wonder if it was last year or the year before that… lol

I think only mine was the only page that stands the test of time. KS HL CCW, Nick’s also I think are no longer operational? Not to say it matters… My my.. must go back and check tomorrow.. hopefully everything is still there la.. then extract it out… then close down lol…

You know… ppl back in KL should start planning trips (acknowledge the capital S) for end of this year! Not a lot of ppl would be going though huh, since half of us would be back to their northern hemisphere next to their heater, enjoying their winter break. Since we go so many islands already… let’s go mountains... lol… go Thailand maybe? Or just go over to Sabah or Sarawak… I don’t mind also… just plan something? Haha

maybe we should do a RIA apartment reunion... the only ones who won’t be able to make it would probably be Min Li and Nick... others are going to be in KL right? =D too bad HL’s aunt sold the house d…

Btw HL, do you check your email 1 er? X.X wanna ask you do something for me… =D

Hmm I think at this moment, I don’t wanna look forward to next week… but to the weeks AFTER june… wonder will I really end up working… as I planned… Just called KS, stupid ass finish exam going back today, which by the time I blog this post he should already be in KL either eating or spending time with Hannah.

So… still waiting for He Xiang to reply my previous post.

8.57PM > just finished watching Super Size Me. I didn’t really know what the meaning of the title is till it was like 5 minutes into the movie. Apparently it is the Extra Large size. Watching the movie really freaks me out, like how bad fast food really is. I know that fast food is not good, but I didn’t know it was THAT BAD… Got me thinking whether Nancy still eats McD at all… hehe.. its just crazy…

Thankfully the McDonalds in Adelaide does not appeal to me. The Burgers are like mini size… And its funny how the fast food restaurants here works (except Burger King). Fast Food restaurant, doesn’t that means FAST? You go into a McDonald and you order a Fillet-o-Fish. Guess what? You have to wait for like 2-5mins for it. X.X To support eating fresh and “healthy food”, McDonald is no longer a fast food restaurant… don’t you think so? I mean what is the point of going there for a supposing to be a healthy meal that you have to wait for minutes and overpay for it. And the best part is one of the McDonald’s advertising clip’s quote is “Daydreaming is a good way to spend your time while waiting for your Fresh Baguette” something like that…

I support BK (Hungry Jack) and Subway for fast food… but after watching the movie I’ll try to cut it down…

1 comment:

henglean said...

hie,
eh i do check my mail but i didnt receive anythin from u le..
or i might hav overlooked it as junk n deleted it..
so pls do send it over again.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...