Friday 16 June 2006

my bet on WorldCup 06'

Hmm After the first round.. i think the most convincing winning teams were Spain and Czech... both I also like... other wins are abit too scrappy... could have been better. ESP ENGLAND v Paraguay... my gawd...

anyways.. yday I watched how Liverpool beat T & T... ^_^

you know, when I see Gerrard receiving the ball back and his turn, somehow at that point I can feel that he's going to score.. AND HE DID!!! beat Hislop again.. haha..

Heng Lean.. i mailed u quite long ago d la... anyways i ll text u or something la.. need you help me buy hOtlink Topup.. hehe i still keeping my old line .. :)

Oh Yeah... teams I support in WC06
South Korea : doo ri didnt play :((, But Chun Soo did!! haha nice goal from the freekick... :) He played for Sociedad... but nw went back to Korea d.. dunno why

Argentina : Saviola!!!! hehe 1 of my fav argentinian player of all times!!! I've been buying him since he was 17 in River Plate... Summo the coach is most of the players' coach when they win the Youth Championship!!

I like Germany and Holland too... not really cos of their players but their coach. I mean like Hello? van Basten and Klinsmann?? They are like the first generation of the new era of young coaches.... All the best to them!

But in my POV... Brazil should be able to lift it again la.. unless of cos' they self destruct lerr... then again.. its football... anything is possible... are they going to meet England before the Finals? If yes, its going to be a sweet revenge for England.. if that is they beat the South Americans.. :)

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...