Thursday 8 June 2006

college friends

Hmmm I was in HELP for like 21months I think Jan 04 to Sept 05. Hehe come to think about it, why HELP? No other reasons except that MOST of my friends were going there. Nick and Chen Chou were going there. They are smart asses okay,… so I believed that HELP must be good la, since they are going there as well.. lol wasn’t really that good actually, but I never regret my decision… would have missed out on so many stuffs, and FRIENDS!!!

Lemme just say that I am at home now typing this suppose-to-be-blog-post cos’ I just don’t wanna study, yet… lol I love to type and write actually… but not on this keyboard my dad send me… would have preferred the one I was using back in Villa Flora.. hehe

so how did it all begin? Well it for sure was not as boring as other parts of my life. IN the beginning when I was going to HELP, I have conflicts. My decision to follow SMDUians to go to ALvls was heavily protested by my family members, as in really really Heavy! My dad don’t like the idea. His reason: wasting time as I could go straight to the business course since I know what I wanna do. I still think that he don’t like ALvls more because of the cost than the time span. Uncle as well had a ‘talk’ with me… telling me that my dad is right… I was convinced by them in the end… as I don’t really know how to say No, which till now something I need to learn.
So in the end, I switched, from Alvls > UOL. UOL is the pathway to London basically. Jolene and Min Yi was in that class. UOL has only ONE CLASS of students… hehe… at first it was good, since that I still get to go UK and do my accounting there… (That was my plan, either go UK or USA, NEVER NEVER AUSTRALIA!!) but after a week in UOL, I switched to the Australia business course…. I don’t really rmb why I changed, maybe its because I feel that it would burden my dad with the cost etc and besides, I have Aus PR, so might as well…. Aihh...
it WAS something I regretted, but NOT anymore!! =)

Going to join Chew’s course was something really awkward… since like its already been one week into the class and everyone is with their own group and all. I rmb that my English and IT class was with Ai Vee’s group and the other two classes were with Chew and the big group hehe.. at least that was what it is in the beginning.. lol the big group like 12+ ppl? I don’t do head count… hehe.. anyways The feeling that I have was like being like an INTRUDER in Big Brother.. haha…. What a good comparison! =D I m so out…The first outing with the Big group was going to eat at the Rice Bowl place… heheh So EXPENSIVE, I think that’s my only time going there… and not to say the chicken rice is that nice lerr.. x.x Anyways I think not long after that the group got split into two... dunno how it happen… maybe because… of something that I shouldn’t mention here…..
Then, the first outing I have with the gurls was to MV. AND MY GAWDD THEY ALMOST KILLED MY CAR! (weird enough I never named my car… I did actually but I forgot the name d…. haihz… anyways, she’s gone already, was SOLD when I am in Aus) I think it was SIX gurls and ME CRAMP into my car… CAN u imagine? I mean like sudahlah my car got bad history of tyre puncture when Nick and CC was in the car( hehehe.. jk jk, not ur fault laa) WAITTT six or seven?!? I forgot… hehe I rmb Alicia was there right..?? lol wonder what would have happened if she didn’t go for the NS! Darnzzz…

I don’t think we really were a group when in diploma course hoh? Since Ching May that time was hanging out with Ai Vee they all… and Nancy’s long hair! I rmb lol

So Aug was over… I went to Gardena in the States to visit my sister!! That was fun…. Then block A of HELP period begins… hehe…. Odd as it maybe, I was the only guy with them. Nancy, Yee Li, Kit Mun, Lydia & Ching May. I dunno… my other guy friends in that course itself would be Chew, his friends which I am not really close with, and William. Wa-la. Hehe Maybe cos like I just follow them pick the tutes and etc…

Hehe Miss u, gurls?

Haha I definitely feel odd when I was with u all la, since like MOST Of the times u all would be talking abt something that I’ll just be listening all the way….then like, quite outsider also la….I mean like surely there are things that you all can’t talk in front of me.. hor? BUT THEN sometimes you all treat me as one of U… which I m nt really sure if that’s good or bad… should have spend more time with u all lerr….. lol anyways when I go back I am expecting when we go out… Nancy/ Kit Mun will be driving me… please? I WANNA SIT IN NANCY’s NEW CARR! Hehe or Lydia can send driver as well… or you want me to wait with Yee Li at the LRT station… taman jaya right? Lol =D



GLuCK study hard…. Hmm if u r still having ur exams when u read this.. lol

Btw I donnno y but I don’t wear the Stitch tees anymore.. donno why… feel :$ haha =D
ENDDDD

3 comments:

Lydz said...

wah,wah...y suddenly blog about us wan??! so touched..hehe.. but too bad lydia doesnt have a driver anymore! nevermind, we make nancy our new driver la! kakaka...miss ya!! c u in november!!

Lydz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lydz said...

wah,wah...y suddenly blog about us wan??! so touched..hehe.. but too bad lydia doesnt have a driver anymore! nevermind, we make nancy our new driver la! kakaka...miss ya!! c u in november!!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...