Monday 19 June 2006

I am so dead.

First day. 19th june 06. korea drew 1- 1 with france....
there i was... taking this 70% final paper of comm law... and mY gawd how badly I screw it... its like so bad that its as good as hw beckham screw his ball, well maybe he's nt that good.. haha.. but yah thats roughly how bad it is...

i am predicting my self to fail... cos like out of 100, aT MOST i can get is 45/100... which then u have to multiply by .7, 45 x .7 = 31? plus my assignment marks its just close to 50.... T_T

so i am hoping i can reach the 45/100, INCLUDING my assignment.. so i can take the retake paper for those who failed..... T_T Its bad enough i didnt pass... i cant imagine if i cant even reach that 45 mark.... i can la actually.. just dun wanna think abt it... :(

its really bad.... haihz.. maybe like what catherine say.... i alwys so lucky... need me to fail to learn... :)

well.. if i really did fail... i think i ll be changing my plans la.. since fail d.. i ll be studying till end of next year here lo... will be take 3 subs per sem then... :) maybe i ll study more? :)

haha who i m kidding....

1 comment:

joeyk86 said...

it going to happen this time....

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...