Tuesday 12 April 2016

13/4

Cloverfield lame was Okay. Predictable. Good story but predictable. Couldn't blame them because there are only so few plots within that confined area and that few characters.

Finished reading injustice. Now waiting for year 5.

Continued with my addiction for rotk.i should uninstall it later.

Will help ttt collect baby seat later.  Then attend meeting for cpa. I don't plan to stay on so I will want to leave as soon as urban hijau got organized n happened.

Market abit quiet lately. Not much action.

Reading a book on caring economics. So far what I read is not what I am expecting. It is very technical, science based writing. Not very interesting.

OK. Gonna do some exercise now!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...