Thursday 14 April 2016

Dream

Dreamt about penang,  char koay teow and Jolene

Jolene one was kinda bittersweet. We were on rapid kl traveling around New kl (looks very different , with new landmarks)  we were talking abt each other, catching up. The bus stopped at one point , and we came down, look a bit and queue to get back up the bus. But we didn't really queue, we stand at another side (for those who came down the bus instead of new riders from that stop).

Anyway later I lodged a police report and I got a receipt, which looks like a bus ticket.  I asked the officer what is that for cause it doesn't looked like a police report. He said keep it for record purposes ie receipt lol.

Went back and sat next to Jolene. I asked her where is she visiting in USA. She said few places. I asked is she visiting East Coast, she said yes. I asked what about California, she said yes too. Then I think somewhere along the line I recalled she is going there for further education ie MBA so she is visiting most of the universities there to see which one is the best for her.

Penang one we were at Kaima house, and she rented out one of the rooms upstairs to some female student. We were out late and we just came back, and the student's friends were just leaving. She then used the toilet (which is weird cos it has those window glass panes like normal window instead of only at high up part of the wall)

I think Kaufu and ah theng were there too. And somehow there were too many char koay teow so ah theng took one packet.. Or something like that..

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...