Wednesday 27 April 2016

26/4

Brunch with sis, Jo and kammo at gerai. Dropped sister at ikea then dropped kammo to buy some ingredients at ttdi market.

Came home, slept till 2pm.crazy sleepy I don't know why.

Woke up, read a lil',  play a lil',  see the market a lil'. Dropped by at ecoknight to collect buntings and kammo cut lemongrass. But turns out that it's a different species, cousin of lemongrass. Useful to repel mosquitoes

Sold eksons today cos it is not moving. And 1mdb d defaulted so I thought I hedge my risk and hold some cash too.

Played pre civilization marble age till 8+

Ate a lot (again) for dinner. Ate fried rice, pie tees, fried chicken, nee kuih, and one stick of satay.

Then chat with cousins. Good talk la I guess after so long. It is nice.

Everyone left and I played computer a bit more before I went into my room.

Did some exercise and listened to bfm. I like tasha fusil's voice. Very soothing and soft.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...