Tuesday 19 April 2016

Penang n kuma

Drove back to pg on Thursday last week. Alone. I thought that I will nap or make a lot of pit stops along the way. I didn't. I took three stops and didn't nap at all. Not sure if that is the effect of healthier lifestyle.

Stayed one night at magpie cube and another at econtel. Both reasonably priced (rm43 and rm112) respectively. Decent sleep. Magpie's sleep was bad.

BTW, I missed the sexy comeback by Liverpool against Dortmund. I woke up, checked the msgs, Nick said he is going back to sleep cos we were 2 goals down. I thought that maybe I will be driving back and needed rest as well, so I will watch second half onwards. I didn't wake up again after that. In the morning, I checked the score and I was like wow. Wow! 4-3!?! Lol. 

Anyway, I passed the baby seat to bacon omw to pg, then checked in, rest abit. Met this Canadian guy Fred at Magpie. Talked to him for a bit about Australia and traveling in Malaysia. Asked Nancy for info on diving in perhentian for him.

I was  surprised to see there was a lone female traveller staying there as well.

After resting for a bit, I went to ah ma's house and met everyone, kuma, Aunty Helen, Aunty Yong, po Ling jie2, ah Wah koko and Nicole.  It was nice to catch up with them after so long. I was amazed that the neighbor knew my mom. Apparently they worked in the same factory previously.

We went for dinner after picking up Mun Wai koko. Ate seafood. The seafood restaurant is after khun tai. Hai boey restaurant. Not cheap. Rm440+. Po Ling jie2 managed to pay for the bill. I wanted to pay for it :(. The food was good. I like the crab sauce (something pumpkin) and the fish too!

After that, the next day, we went to Cheng Ming. First we gathered at Kuma's house. Ate the economic bihun mee at the coffee shop downstairs. It was GOOD! rm1.40. Yums! After eating, we then first went to ah ma's cemetery. First time there in ages. Probably since mom passed away. After that we went to the memorial near the race course. Prayed ah pek, ah Ng, grandfather and grandfather's younger brother. It was nice. To finally visited them again. Will do so again next time.

After that, we went for lunch at Fatty Loh Chicken Rice. It was good (except for the chicken lol).  Will go try again some other time.

We also visited mom after lunch. After everyone went back home to rest and chill until dinner, I went and visit kaima. Lol
Funny thing is she tried to introduce a girl to me. Lol like match making. I haven't msg the girl yet, maybe later today.

We went for dinner at some hawker stall, the ham chim peng with different filling was special, otherwise nothing really wow about. After dinner,  I was planning to drive back to kl but got persuaded by kuma to only drive back in the morning. I sent Aunty Yong home and wanted to meet with Boon ping but she couldn't come out. Ah well. I went to good luck Inn but their cheapest was 158, so I used agoda to search. Ended up with econtel in queensbay.

Drove back home the next day, with only one stop.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...