Monday 25 April 2016

24/4

Finished my class! Overall Feng shui looks just as interesting as bazi but I think it is more useful as it is a remedy. Bazi is just analytical and can't provide me direct solution as compared to Feng shui. Of course, you can say bazi well tell you what type of career, relationship you did get into, and what are you lacking so got can improve yourself, but without Feng shui, you will not get the desired opportunities.

Sister came back yesterday, had a big heavy dinner at unique seafood. She is trying to be vegetarian. Which I think is good for her. I really forgotten about my desire to be one too. Been eating a lot of meat recently. Lol

Meet ah mei jie2, ah leng jie2, elise, Joanne and ah boi koko at home and they visited big sis.

Nothing much d

Hang out at Fluffed after dinner. It was good. I like the atmosphere and the ice cream. Waffle is good, not too soft and fluffy. It is crispy and gives a good bite (crispy outside, not too soft on the inside).

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...