Sunday 24 April 2016

22 & 23/4

Liverpool lead 2-0 at half time and conceded two soft goals in second half. 2-2. =(

Attended Feng shui Talk Yday. Not bad, I didn't feel asleep (only for 5 mins across a 9-6pm event. going again today (two days course).

Ate burrito bowl for lunch. Damn filling. Ordered vege they gave me chicken. Zzz.  Then on Friday I ordered boost juice, that fella add too much apple juice. Really sien. You pay that much and you expect them to be good. Sigh. I ended up telling the boost ppl what's wrong and although I don't like my drink, I didn't ask for a new one (they offered) because it is a waste of resources (what I am going to do with the one that I am drinking now?)

Anyway what else? Played dead of winter again on Friday. Nick was the betrayer (again) for the first game, and I was it the second game. Nobody won though. Sad. I was quite close to winning. I think. I only needed gas and that's it. Too bad.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...