Friday 29 April 2016

28/4 and 29/4morning

What did I do? Stayed home the whole day i think.

Didn't watch Liverpool (lost 1-0) to a goal during injury time. :(

Went out this morning. Hl picked me and Minli to Putrajaya for nicks rom. In the car, ml told us about working in money match startup company and how she is preparing financial models and attending meeting with the team.

Ate at mcd. Chill for a bit inside the car at the parking lot while waiting for Nick (we arrived at 845 whilst the time to reach is 930).

After ceremony we berbrunch at El dante, where ls friends brought out a cake for Deanna's big three bday! So thoughtful of them.

After that, hl dropped Minli at a man suria and me home.

Found out I didn't win my s7 from gsc. Ah well.haha

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...