Wednesday 11 May 2016

11/5

Fixed my air con today cost me about rm400

Went to the garden and did more weed clearing. I think it will look even better in a week's time. Did for an hour or so.

The gardener down quoted me to rm75,lol I thin cause he saw me clearing on my own and most of it is done. And I am maintaining it with the tarps.

With all the weeds I cleared today, Hopefully it will dried up on top of the other weeds and become mulch,to prevent more weeds from growing.

Read another two chapters of 1984, quite an easy read.

Watched coutinho's journey to Liverpool yesterday night. It was good. Get to know him better.  I like these type of videos, getting to know the players.

Played last remnant. I think it will be the next game I will finish.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...