Sunday 8 May 2016

7/5

bought nuts today at the bakery shop with Tricia. Play FIFA with Christopher, I ended up winning both games. First game was good cos he didn't have a shot in target.

At night, dinner with Ccw Tricia and CM at pho vietz in Atria. Freaking rain and dinner jam caused our trip from Ccw house to dj to take about 30mins +
Crazy.

The food at the restaurant was good and value for money also.

After that bought chips and head over to Cm house. Played steam using my surface. Quite smooth Tbh. Am glad I found out I can use it as a portable friendly party game platform

This morning I went hiking with Jolene and her friend. Did one hour +. Felt good! Ate at Raju and back home. Stop by at the garden to remove the water on the tarp.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...