Tuesday 3 May 2016

2/5

Morning received a call from Shir lik. Met up with her and ck at hayaki. Did a little catch up. I didn't eat anything though.

Came back, did some online, then read a bit before I rest myself in my room till 1/2.

Went and collect fruit waste from Juicy bites at 330pm. Waited till 4 only can collect because the worker was occupied with work (only one person). The food there looks reasonable. I bought a passion fruit Greek yogurt to try.

Drop the stuff at home and drove to Kepong5, to view the show unit and discuss with Amanda on the plans. Good news is that there is an additional 7% discount. Means the net price now is 516k. Better la I think. An additional car park too! Quite happy with it now.

Came back, ate the leftover kuay chap for dinner, with pumpkin soup. Also fixed the Composting materials into the bin.

Played till 11, slept all the way till now

Dream
Had a dream which involves friends, strangers and family. Work office is the air itam house but inside looks modernised. The is also mrt where I changed my pants in the toilet and there was a Thai /sweet lady as a guard at the mrt entrance.

We were waiting to go for lunch /dinner. I think I ordered some fruit juice or something from the bus driver. Hl was there.

When we were going for lunch, I went on my own cos I got other things to attend to first. I went and move my car educated was parked inside a temple. After reparking my car, I decided to walk to the hawker where we were suppose to meet.

That's all I can rmb

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...