Tuesday 24 May 2016

21-24/5

Attended bazi class till Yday. Not bad. Met Mindy, a 30+ lady who is in IT. Friendly. She recommended the qigong which interests me. I will take that after this course is finish. She ajak gave me some tips on my Qi men. Apparently my guardian is one that as long as I think about it, it will come true. But I need the Qi (so hence I still go for the qigong)

Met up with Jolene n Ccw for dinner on Saturday at panchos in mv. Collected the hiking gears from her and passed it to Tricia.

Met and followed hl n Joanne around the wedding convention. Learn a thing or two about things to ask from the studio. Since it was the only one that I attended from start till end, I can say that I really like inovia. Being a pg company mates it more attractive for me too.

Went and teman hl for late dinner Yday at hayaki. By the time I reached, he finished his food already . because the price was not cheap as well, I decided not to order anything and dropped by at devis after that for milo + +roti.

This morning did some investment update. Seems like export stock is got once again, but Jcy is not doing too well.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...