Saturday 21 May 2016

20/5

Supposed to go to kl with mini but she got to go for medical checkup so I went alone.

I did some gardening maintenance ie put in new soil for one pot and placed browns and greens for another. Hopefully my mint will survive better now.  My Kangkung grew big! Like I was amazed. So suddenly. Wonder can eat or not lol

Donated my blood today. It took about 30 mins, which is longer than I expected. Next time I hope I can rmb.

Ate lunch at boat noodle with kf. Ordered 4 bowls. I like the beef more than the chicken one. Talked about doing own businesses.

Ffk Angeline from frisky goat cos I was late and she said better to meet another time.  :(

Came home, sleep for like an hour. Not sure if I was tired or due to the blood loss. 
Bought a lottery ticket 2023. Will need to go to two more (the are three 'brands' in Malaysia) to ensure I cover all.

Wanted to collect waste from Juicy bites but they were occupied so I thought I ll find them another time. Don't want to make them entertain me at that moment

Well, my date forgotten about our dinner plans, so I ended up waiting from 6 - 740+-.  We had briyani at fiercer. Not bad. Wouldn't mind going there again. But very filling. The rice.

After that I accompanied her to do some grocery shopping at bigs. Was fun. Will probably let her try golden Graham if sis buy back again next time

Went drinking with Ks hl Calvin and Amanda at 1mk. Get to listen to uncle's band again. Awesome. Talked about Calvin's earphone, trip, colleague and my potential dates.

Went back around 1130. Played a bit of borderlands and watched Saoirse ronan's utube before I Tido.



No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...