Monday 9 May 2016

8/5

Yesterday I realised my fm game got bug.there is no europa cup! I found out going into the third season, when I qualified for champions league playoff but I do not have any European match up to November. Then I realised Wth.... Lol...  Decided that it is best to uninstall the game before I sleep.

Ate dinner with Kaufu etc. At tropicana city mall. Eat until Damn full. Talked to hs about going to Liverpool. Can't wait! All depends on ah peen koko

Afternoon nothing much.... Didn't eat a lot yesterday! Should have ordered two roti canai from Raju! Regret.. Xx

Now I am waiting for car to be fix. Absorbers cost 700+ =(.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...