Friday 20 May 2016

19/5

Watched Xmen, I liked it though I guess purists may not like it as I  don't think it follows the comic story line. But I enjoyed it. Action packed throughout

Watched Liverpool lost to sevilla. Very sad. Could have been a different result. ;( I don't know why they were lost/missing/aimless after sevilla's first goal. They are not like that usually, not one bit.

Cleared up the remaining buntings at the garden. Wanted to pass it to free tree society but they weren't open. I called eat shoots and roots after that but they don't need it. So I threw it into my rubbish bin. :l

Ate mantao and mui chai pao for lunch.

Lodged a complain to dbkl to ask them to clean up the garden area, as per what the tennis community wanted. I was surprised at how easy it was to lodge a complaint. Collected fruit scraps from Juicy bites and delivered it to uh.

Watched a bit of idiot abroad at night and played a bit of borderland before I sleep. Lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...