Thursday 31 August 2006

I am eating spaghetti nw

Had a dream abt my mum the other day... it was so sweet... like we are all family, together? It nvr feel like she was gone in that dream... :)

Dream last night about buying Uni-SAS pens with Australian coins... I MISS THE PENS SO much... all the ones i brought here disabled d.. except the black one..

Talked to Simon today. he is a guy from german... we had our ICX meeting so he is our new member.. anyways he was telling us (james too) excuses/reasons u giv the govt for not doing the Army.. (equivalent to our NS)

-Its against my religion to use weapons
-At the age of 8, I had an incident....
-My grandpa told me abt his days... I have trauma ever since then..

lol.. hes darn funny abt those excuses weii...

met an ex-HELP student today.. doing 2 subs same as me this term SUE EN... dont know who is she though, but most likely she ll know my seniors.. eg Ian... Chin Chin Pui Shan Melisa... will ask her abt them next time~

new songgg~~~ Lucia Micarelli - 07 Aurora

She so hott~ july 9th 1983... :) 3 yrs older... hehe



oh realised that yehchuin is in AIESEC tooo.. weee.. minli joinin as well OMG.. i got my geng d... +Jia YIn~

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...