Monday 14 August 2006

nuttss!

tomroo going to be long day.. 9-5pm + aiesec stuffs -- 6pm+
I dont know

I always thought the idea of cramming everything into one day is good in the sense that the rest of my week is relaxing... well I got loads to do!

auditing tutes - due wed
before auditing on wed, meeting with Mission Aus
acc theory tutes.. on thurs!
env n media... stupid David Caroll and his bogs and fens... reading and understanding literature sure take a lot of effort and mind

ah well.. enjoyed reading the Tall Trees and Weeds Are Us though... makes up for all the crap on shpagnum and sedges, water willows and peats... acidic and moats and Laggs! Aaaaahhh~~

lol

back to my tomoro, 3 lectures + supposingly 3hr tute... its just another day~ BRING IT ON!

back to internet at home > not much use other than chat.. didnt play online games.. dotaed twice and dats it... trying not to lure myself back into my old days

endddd

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...