Tuesday 1 August 2006

OmG Kit Mun I saw her~~~

Hey!!!! REALLY! You neva guess who I saw... maybe its old news already lah.. but still...
Just nw after I finished eating the McD's El Mcao, not that nice, just normal burger... I was on my way to go on9 when I saw her..... she look so awfully familiar yet she couldnt be!! Shes in UQ wat, at least that is wat Kit Mun told me... But I was so sure... so I "stalked" her.. haha... nola.. just try to walk past her and catch a glimpse of her face again la... when suddenly she saw her fren and the fren's mouth was like WIDE OPEN~ "What Are you doing here?!?"

She said "I am doing my honours here"

You know or not?!?! that guy Kit Mun like one in the acc club, whats his name??? the girlfriend... hehe mei ling or something ~~ =D

btw i sent u gurls an email to ur hotmail.. check if its at the junk box

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...