Sunday 20 August 2006

Indulge the Process of Blog


I don't really think I should blog so often as ppl won't get to see my post... but I still can remind them.. HL CHEW NICK pls pls read the FM post!.. there.. done~! Was reading back my past blog entries... all so memorable... I cant imagine one day everything here just disappear.. One of the things that I regret is that I didnt blog earlier...

memories...I dunno why I am so attach to something which is the past... could it be cos' I am a Cancerian? I dont know... cherishing memory is not appreciating what you have now. I appreciate what I HAD... aikz~

looking back, its been 6+ mths since I left KL. many many things have changed, I'm sure. looking back, its been 2.5+yrs since I left High sch, many things would have been different if one of the tiny bitsy variable changes (e.g. college of choice, course of choice, class enrolled into, time used for during breaks). Looking back, its been 13yrs since I first entered primary sch... leaving my tadika Littlebell was something I forgot. LoL, I dont rmb taking that graduation pic over there at my tadika.. nor did I rmb Ailin or CCW or Jolene for that matter of fact. I think CCW is that boy who alwys wear the watch one!! must go back and check the pic again.. and yah, Yee Tyan too!!

looking back, I had wonderful time with my 'special' someone. with Cat, Hio Hwi and Jolene. :) I still talk to two of them, at least I think I do... Jolene its kind of hard to talk to.. alwys so bz and all.... HH is nw "stationed" in Johor... Cat is still in Sbh, but goin' back soon d... reunion with Lazy. Jolene.. i dunno.. still in HELP.. yeah.. thats all I know..

Looking Back, my friends changes since I was in std 1, but they have been constant for the past 5yrs, at least. :) Friend was sort of an issue I had when I was young. Making the wrong choices, befriending with ppl who takes advantage of myself (mind you I was big in size back then.. LOL... but got bullied T_T) Yeah... from ppl 'destroying' my stationeries to just making fun of me was not that fun at all... anyways, I do still consider the senior primary sch life frens I made as good friends, but we nvr really keep in touch. Jien Han + Jun Guan + Kevin Cheong... hmm Calvin was the evil Zuhalian.. so was Daniel.. so hahaha.. :P Nope nt really close to them... Gooi Vern n KKL was in my class, close they are, scary GV is... lol and still is... yeah looking back... nvr really got to know GV as much as i wanted too.. diff personality.

Looking back, I got 'acceptable results' from Upsr -> PMr -> SPM.. and thats where the downhill starts.. trying to change the landscape now.. to make it go back up! :) I was alwys in the good class.... just that I nvr get anywhere near top20 in it... :P

Looking back... how things would change if I were to stay as part of Interact board in F4 or I wasnt that 'weak' and fell during the scouts activity... or If I had the willingness to spend some doe on the camps. :) I did join YE, a sketch group representing SMDU, donated blood, became Asst. Treasurer in interact club, did my part in Flag Day (WWF and met April Jeremiah, whom I lost contact.. x.x hate it!), participated in the Law Olympiad (HELP) and went to Kapar. It was GOOD... yeahh :) wonder whers April nw... :P

Looking back, I alwys have this impression in 1 kiambang that HL is a good boy... let me remind all of u: dont judge a book by its cover. :P lol but yeah taking a glance at my past and all the ppl i met/know.. which is nt that many... few are left that we still talked... i mean like... Andrew? gd buddies in kiambang... XJ... hehe.. that one nonid to say lar... nvr c her on9.. nvr chat, nvr go out..... yeah.... Ming2? Sarena? dont see them anywhere d... "Awwwww"

looking bck.. I read alot of books when I was young.. Hardy Boyz! lol.. malay version... lol... Jamil Ah meng and muthu i think... its nice to read all the mystery stuff.. i like it... :) just that I lost that wanting to read more as i grow up

hehe.. looking back... i have a mirror, a bottle of lotion and gel, some books, bags on the floor, empty water bottle... i have 3 boost cups in front of me... different sizes... camera one on the left size of the keyboard with books covering the spaces beyond that. I indulge the process of bloggin because it alwys fills me with memories.. JOY... i think i have a tendency to skip all my saddy saddy stuff... but ... yeah yesterday, I was racially abused... by a couple of dumbasses... funny la its like to think that we are in the age of modern world, and yet there are ppl with the mind of a baboon.

ahhh... to think that my study life is going to end soon... I dunno.... what my future holds.. being an accountant and earn big bucks? i sure hope so... ppl and statistics alwys tell me that this is the job that the world is demanding. But when u see the rate of ppl graduating from this course and will be graduating the same time as I am.... I dont think that the demand would be anywhere near the supply... I am 20 yrs old now... a guy who plans/wanted/thinking of tying the knots before the age of 25... wonder how I am going to make that happen.. haha probably it wont.. most likely not... but I wondeer too if I got wat it takes to get back into the 'field' LOL.... Along Came Polly > smacks Anniston's ass!

anyways.. ppl should be looking in front and not back... LOoKing ahead.. I see myself wanting to travel around the world and do something helpful to the world. Looking in front, I see that everyone I know is going towards their goal as each day passes by.Looking in front, I see that one day, i am going to meet again with those ppl I know and just telling hw things have been since we last met, and then, we will look back, to today and yesterdays

Accacia

Early Black Wattle

Ferguson Conservation Park 20 aug 06

1 comment:

JillHeart said...

Mcfly - memory lane

this song suits ur post.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...