Thursday 3 August 2006

Renewed

I decided to change the blog title after so long. I still like my previous one “the sun shines, the moon glows and the stars glitters, but where do I fit in?” I never thought that I could write or think in that matter of fact, something so beautiful and meaningful to myself. I am not sure how many of those who have read it before appreciate or finds it beautiful. I like how it covers the solar system and the way to describe what they do.

Anyways new title… I thought about it when I was about to sleep… LoL… Basically seeing that I have no Interesting post and that these are all just things or events I want to remember, “La Bla Blah” means that my posts are craps that you wouldn’t give too much damn (or bananas – Jolene), so you can just go and say “bla bla bla”, but of course, My special and kreatif mind tells me to be different and but la bla blah… as you can c each a letter is added after each word to form the next letter.. =D I like that part~ and that the title is more suitable than the previous one cos’ this one is not that ‘high class’ +D

I thought of others, like
mudÞi3 gLIztERpOD rouND o’TarT joo YEE
I really like this one a lot… cos it represent me totally~ but prob is that I want something descriptive that have meaning. This one is just my nicknames, other than the last one.

actually that’s all I thought about.. LOL hehe…

I don’t know what should I talk about today/ tonight. I am bored really.. supposed to start on my accounting theory but I like to type a bit more first… I’ve been cleaning my papers and folders since I came back, didn’t really have much time to do any reading. I am glad that now my notes are better organized than before, but I am sure there are still ways to improve it. Oh, I did my nature journal last week, it looks crappy la so I wont be posting it so soon.. maybe till I get a few more post then I post all the pic together to show you guys the improvement… haha..

3 novels to read, 5 dvds to watch. Aihz.. I think I really have to cut down on DVDs… I got CSI, Shopgirl, Downfall and much ado about nothing. Most likely I ll be returning CSI and Much Ado about nothing. I wanted to watch the latter one because of the sketch I watched with Vanessa 2 yrs back. Its interesting and I wanna find out how its like in DVD starring Keanu Reeves. Downfall I definitely want to watch cos’ its about Hitler! Damn where you can find dvds these days talking about bad guys 1…. Hehe…

The novels two are from the left behind series, and one is Catherine’s PS I Love You. I finally got the right author’s, Cecilia Ahern’s. Its really fascinating to know that I can be obsess about the Left behind series novel…. Its like I can read non-stop… I mean oklar its not that abnormal that ppl can do that but to me it is.. .cos I AM NOT LIKE THAT!!

Hmmm you know one thing that I regret about is that I never blog/ journal about my life earlier… I mean there are so many things that I didn’t do, like those follow your instinct stuff till I was OLDer… haihzz.. well… life goes on…. Besides I know that wherever I go, coincidence, wishes coming true or luck will always be on my side…. =D

oh, just wanna say that I MIGHT be planning to go and watch Aus v lebanon, but news said that Lebanon is withdraw from competition due to the war with Israel… WANNA go to the Veronicas concert too, but then again…. Nevermind la… buy their album =DI miss s.h.e too~

End for tonight

1047am --- wanna insert some pics ~


view of the library


UniSA students' hostel


my drawing

tvb series that i finished watching in less than a day

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...