Saturday 12 August 2006

One Day

btw, the song playing nw is Jem's Flying High


One day, I am going to look back at all my post.. and just think about how far I come. Its just like when I was in std6 I was anti-internet. Then I was anti-blog.. but look at me now... to view back my first post, I said that I want to blog cos' can link my frens together, college and high sch.

Nw, after almost 2yrs, many bloggers come n go... most just for a short period...

I don't think I read other ppl's blog alot, just that only those who I m wanting to know abt them. Read the Heng Lean's post abt beauty n the beast.. reminds me of the Everybody Loves Raymond joke abt his twin boys growing up and look ugly:
"If you see one ugly guy pass by, you wont think much abt him, but when there is another same ugly guy walk pass you again, you think that how ugly that guy is compared to the first guy."

I seen many many frens wit makeup... dunno le.. just not used to it... looks weird.. you know? But like superstars and celebs all of them also put makeup.. but why theirs dont look as obvious... lol I rmb seeing S.H.E in lagoon, go upstage for signature session and OMG Selina and Hebe's makeup sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo THICK! crazy.. x.x

anyways.. will be going for field trip this coming weekend

got flic's email

studying Acc Theory.. frustrated wit DK2... I completed a lvl and I was playing the next one.. but wanna load cos played wrongly... x.x I cant go back to my 'next' lvl cos I dont have a save game on it... X.X

still planning to change my blog template... something more flavorish...
but i want my own wallpaper!!
I duwan chatbox cos I don believe in chat box... cos like chat box cant keep ur msg to view next time :P
I duwan complicated shites... just a simple brief one page thing....
yeapppp

http://www.aiesec.net
i think, i THINK.. most guys will like transformers kua... dunno le.. but like they r so hard to find... x.x listened to the theme last night.. WAHH.. Damn umph!!! reviving my childhood memories is something i alwys wanna do... :) just that i forgot most of it...

nw that dvd is available and i can dl masterforce from net also... i can cross it out...
now I am still searching for that 1990s game... its like... pre-windows..
the game.. like mechwarrior... HMMM I wonder if its mechwarrior...
basically you can pick a range of mechs, equip them and fight ur fren lo.. using the same comp... two players, one keyboard... (u dont find these kind of games anymore) quite fun la... though simple.. one mech from top and one from bottom.. so definitely will clash one... .. aihz.. forgot d loo

a few other fun games.. adventurish one.. i forgot d liao the name... its like all fun fun la... hehe
wahh.... got one.. i dont rmb the name as well.. the conquer countries one.. and u got ur special creatures and stuff... wizards dragons... and u got like capt/leader with attributes.. something like romance of three kindgoms...

the most notable one that i ll alwys rmb is monkey island played the last 2 of its series.

hmm GODS? Golden Axe? hahaha..

ohh i want that simpson game! arcade one....

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...