Friday 18 August 2006

weekend updates

Had an awesome meeting at Rumours yesterday with ICXs... though its my uni, I nvr really make any effort to pay a visit there... maybe I should bring some friends to that place someday

OUCHH!!! Eddie brought back oysters... I took a piece of Doritos Tapas and I bite it... along with my middle finger... AWwWW!!!!!! Oysters good though

so yeah... met up wit Ailin at the airport just nw... bought her some chocolates... hope she ll like it ler. it feels so good talking to her... though it was abit serious at some part.. ;)

going to teman Anne to do her marketing stuff at holiday inn tomoro~

things to do tomoro
-help Anne
-do blog (nature journalling)
-finish readings
-do MA
-SA tourism
!!!

bought LAN cable so now me n sis can online together :)
wee

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...