Monday 7 August 2006

Reply Yes Please

hehe didnt really see yeeli's reply to my email in her chatbox till nw. :) Yes reply if you want to... its just something for "us" to keep in touch, as you know that I dont come online often... so yeah.. :) it be really cool like we all together mail each other, talking bout stuffs.. i donno... maybe its true that blog tells most of the things, but not everything... so yah... email if u want :) but when reply reply to all of us la

hehe
planning to start the same stuff with the guys.. lol.. but i dunno ler... wonder who will reply... ? nick started the other time... aaron continued.. ailin did too if my memory is right... but dunno wat happened after that....

anyways.. meetin wit MA was cancelled.

proud of my tutorial class participation. thinking of applying for a post in AIESEC ^_^

thinking abt the other thing as well... AIESECer here that I know is going for an internship in KL... if shes still ther when i go back... of Course I ll ask her out and yumcha and stuff... problem is... who do I bring her out wit???

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...