Tuesday 22 December 2015

22/12

DAY 2 of my blog revival.

Things I have been doing lately.

MAKING NEW HABITS: I am currently using this app called Fabulous to help me adopt new good habits. What it does is that it helps me to track what are my daily to do lists and at what time I should be doing it.

FOR EXAMPLE, I have set it that every weekday morning,  I will read the paper, do some exercise and meditate. I have been adhering to it so far (one week), except for the night after the Star Wars screening.

Aside from that, I am using it to form my daily work to do items e.g learning new Charting techniques, organising my own data etc.

I find this app really useful and would recommend it to anyone interested in using apps to help them better their lives.

for today, I still need to read 30mins,  another 8mins of work and 10mins reflection. NOT TO MENTION reading on food and gardening for 30mins lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...