Monday 21 December 2015

time to reset blogging

I have decided to come back to blogging.

I have more time now and I think this will help to improve myself on a new journey.

What to write? Well, I do not have a specific topic. Just write they say.

I think first of all, I probably need to organise my own data/notes first. Probably that is something I should do now.

I can also draw stuff with One Note if I want, draw and write to be precise. I think that is one of the main advantage of the One Note that I like so much. I can draw one side and write on the other, side-by-side.

So hopefully I will do this writing more often. Who knows, if I did draw something I nice I might just post it here, for memories :)


In other news, Christmas is coming soon, wonder what to buy for the family Christmas party exchange~ .. have to put a reminder for that to buy tomorrow. Maybe I'll go either curve or one utama for some shopping then.

Happy with the china shares today. the profit is excellent. With the additional cash, I now need to do more planning on how to invest with a strategy.



No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...