Friday 25 December 2015

25/12

Merry Christmas!

Had a late night yesterday. After Zen's wedding dinner, we (the YPN "gang") joined Ee Feng and her friends for drinks & countdown. We ended up at Marini 57' after recommendation from Shaun. Turns out they don't do countdown over there. Anyway, I think everyone had a good time there. We left there around 130.  I sent Chui Li home because it was more practical as compared to Jay as he is staying at Bkt Jalil.

Came home, showered, played and surf a bit before crashing.

---

Will be meeting up with Chin Yin later for lunch. Wonder what will we be catching up. Strange leh. After so long haha... Hope there won't be any awkward scenarios... lolol

After that I think come back chill2 before going for dinner + movie with Nancy @ Paradigm.

Not much already.

Cut my hair yesterday. Did not like it as the barber said above eyebrow is too short. So I said OK, follow him. Post-cut = hair is WAY above eyebrow level. lol.

Did not like my boostjuice which I ordered as well. Ordered AllBerryBang, got Strawberry Squeeze. Told them about it, they re-used Strawberry Squeeze to make AllBerryBang.. zzzz taste like sht. Damn sien. I have been looking forward to it and I got sht.

---

Have not been jogging for awhile d. Should go run abit this afternoon/Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning.

---



No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...