Wednesday 23 December 2015

23/12

At Chee Meng's house now, waiting to play 2v2 fifa.

Share market today not bad, managed to clear all MY china C warrants, but I did repurchase back some at a lower price.  I am "off work"  until next Monday, so got more time to chill.

I will need to buy a gift later for the family gathering,  thinking of either book, puzzle or chocolate.  We shall see what I can chap later from tcm.

I wanna use Bayern or Dortmund later.

IPMAN3 is out also. I WANNA WATCH!

Still need to get use to blogging using Hp. Autocorrect is quite annoying at times.

Missed a lot of habits today because I came out for lunch. To consider this as a factor next time before accepting any activities.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...