Monday 28 December 2015

28/12

Went running for the first time in weeks! Did 3km, felt good but tiring. "Meditate" a bit as well in the park. I felt it was easier to do it in the park, maybe because of the surrounding greeneries.

Last week was the most wedding I have attended in a week! FOUR. Saturday - Catherine, Sunday - Chin Yin, Thursday - Zen, Saturday - Yeh Chuin.

Then next weekend got Woon's wedding. Everyone is getting married.

My ideal age for marriage was 26. The reason behind it was that you will have some together "honeymoon" period before we will start having children. Age wise that would be better for female due to the health risks from older age pregnancy.

Anyway, I am 29 now, still single. Somehow, I do not feel that urge to find that someone now. Maybe the thought of the commitment, something that I felt I am unable to provide at this point in time, as well as the fact that I think I will be fine without one. Ideally, it would be great to have that experience of growing old with someone. But I am not desperate enough to do anything for it.

Further, the comment made by the Suzuki guy made sense. Our world is overpopulated to some extent. And to bring up a kid into our world at this time? Not to mention bringing up a child these days is costly.

Note to self: need to redo the soil in few pots and start to plant all over again! Keep it UP!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...