Tuesday 29 December 2015

29/12

Bought spirulina and detox from ChinYin today. Cost me about $853. I initially was keen on the detox only but I guess I got Upsell. All is good I hope, considering if it is as beneficial as they say. I trust Cy, so...

So things to do this week. Settle insurance with aia, settle new insurance quotation from prudential, Allianz and ge

If I can do the above that would be awesome, considering how lazy I am when it comes to insurance.

Tomorrow will withdraw money from affin, transfer to Maybank first, go insurance then go settle cimb atm card.

I should also start to look for new plants to grow.  I got two to three empty or dying pots that sure can use new plants.

Nothing much, started the new sim city, quite nice but it is not the old sim city, not sure whether to get it or not considering the number of games I have. Maybe I guess I know the answer should be a no.

I have been having this urge to play this build your own base, defend and live kind of simulation. Maybe will play terraria or old sim city 2000. I feel like playing the simtower also.

Watched ipman3 last Friday. Find it OK nia

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...