Wednesday 30 December 2015

30/12

China crashed. Not a good news as my my position is at a higher price than it is now. Hopefully it will recover soon.

Went out almost the whole day with Min Li, Woon & Grace and Aaron. Went for lunch with Heng Lean and CCW at Chilli Pan Mee. After that we head to Jaya 33, and my gosh, my car is HOT. Don't know why they have not fix my car yet. Shall put this in a reminder to check.

Went to Jaya 33 to pay my insurance through credit card, whilst Woon need to sort out some matter with his wedding lunch. After that we went to Sangkaya. Glad they like it.

Came back home after that (12pm to 5pm). Happy to see that Bbplas went up (earning 1.7k now) - gain of 24% :D  - bright side among all the other sht.

will be meeting with a friend tmr morning... excited!!!

besides that not much.. need to exercise more, follow my habit points! do more reading and work.. been slacking recently.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...