Friday 1 January 2016

2016

Celebrated NYE over at cm house. Ate Mango puffs, drinks -  wines, macaron, hokkien mee, biscuits, expensive over flavoured bread, chips.

And that was after a very filling dinner over at ccw house. Aunty invited me over for the roast pork which was really good. She bought it from euro deli.

Since I didn't bring any dishes over (I thought it was a more Chinesey dinner, in fact it was a western dinner with Chinese vege),i bought fruits from ever fresh. Bought plum, pear, grapes and kiwi.

Didn't do much yesterday. Went and met a friend in the morning, by the time I reach home is about 2++, set the trade up and then tido. Didn't do a lot of investment work yday. After I woke up, I did my evening exercise then get ready to leave home d.

Slept abt 3+ yday, started playing a new game (finally finished skyrim two days ago)  called paper sorcerer. Not bad so far. Old dungeon and dragons feel to it.

Hopefully I ll "clear"  it soon and start another game! I think potentially lyne is the next one to be completed....should continue my walking dead also. Lol

Anyway earlier today went to to Menyai kamikaze to bring the guys to try. None of them like it. I think their feedback is correct but I still like the siu yuk. I ordered the curry rice. It is not bad.  But dunno why the ramen really don't taste and look as good as before, even after taking into account the eggs are poorly done ramen eggs. Could be my last time trying there too.

After that wanted to buy books for Julia bday, but the borders tutup d. Will buy from tcm another time lo. Thinking of the Keri Smith series.

We went to PS Tokyo after that. Topics mainly revolved around wedding dinners and Chew's circumcision procedure. Lol.

Now back those. Going to read, tido then game

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...