Tuesday 5 January 2016

5/1

2016 trading day 2 - RM450 gross today. need China to recover further!

did some gardening today.. getting my tray ready for new seeding. what to plant???

met up with pf and minli @ ou, then dropped pf and her sister back to setia alam. met the sisters' kids and her mom. I think the last time i met pf's mom was prolly back when i visited her house the first time with HL.

HL is back. proposed. looks like everyone in the gentlemen chat group is engaged or married except me. hmm. nothing much to feel about it.. not yet anyway lol.

help out with ACS today, glad to see everything is working but Sister is asking to do more, not sure if I want to commit more time to it. will see how. but I am happy to hear that they need some volunteers.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...