Thursday 7 January 2016

7/1

Good evening!

I woke up early this morning by accident. It was around 636+-. This is my first time in awhile since I left my job that I woke up before 7.  Went to market with Kammo and bought mint and beet root to grow. Let's see how it goes.

China dropped a max of 700+ today. Before recovering a bit. Gg lo.see how tmr.  Profit gross I think 700 today.  But lots of unrealised loss.

I think I feel comfortable with the current situation, except when others talk about it, makes me slightly edgy and nervous.

Anyway, Kaufu is off for business trip and small boi is staying with us now for awhile. I think is nice to have another person at home.  Keeps the home more cosy.

Going to meet yukky later for interrogation lol. Apparently she got a bf now wo..
Haha  curious to know who is the guy. 

Did  a bit of cleaning up with my excel summary. Looks better now except for one or two formulas, can resume the progress with other stock. Before it is too late.  (I was qing to buy mikromb when it decided to break its resistance and I think it jumped 10c from the price I was looking.... Sad..

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...