Sunday 31 January 2016

surface pro and property

comment on pro:
I am enjoying it. I don't use it as much (mainly when I am in my room), but it is good so far, apart from sometimes it seems like it is hang but it is just that somehow the screen doesn't show the desktop..  I may have bent the tip of the pen as well.

I like the size of the screen. It is proportionate for reading articles/ epapers although it could be too big to be reading lying down.

I think the MAJOR downside is the limited apps. Hopefully with the launch of the new pro and book, it will attract more developers to create a version for Windows.


----
I have moved back to my room now. Sister left already. Everything back to usual.

I have the pro next to the plants and to the right of the pro are my books. quite comfortable to be working here when I am sitting on a stool instead of the floor.


went and did  some grass cutting yesterday. Satisifed with my work. May look to do more over the course of next week. I find it easy cause it is nearby and I have done it before already and helpful because I am helping to clear the weed.

Nothing much... O ya, HOPEFULLY I can blog more about my dreams.. that is part of my target when I switched my journaling time from evening to morning.

----

comment on kepong 5 a.k.a united point

It looks good, after the agent explained the concept to us. I think in theory it is likely to be a sure profit (matter of time) but just thinking whether can we profit more if we were to invest in other places before coming back to here ie invest in a subsales first. I got a feeling that this/now is the market to purchase subsales rather than acquiring new development ie subsales has a better value in terms of net cost to yield return etc









No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...