Monday 1 February 2016

Nightmare

Same place though with different people and slight change (night time).
I think beginning sister was driving out from somewhere and the car's tire (singular) is on the fence of the road.  She will try to balance the tire on the fence while driving. That time it seemed like an underground place. We went shopping lol in a mall which has two sides.. We went to the wrong side and have to drive back. Took the travellator down. There's a lot of people doing almost the same thing, and the place is just huge.  Mostly everyone wore like. White tee shirt and jeans.

There was a scene at the hawker.

The roads were exactly the same and initially we were heading from somewhere and someone asked me to guide them home (not sis) and I said okay. After awhile they doubt I know the directions but in the end I found it and asked them why u don't trust me one.

In the end I think the monster (look A BIT like it) tried to come in through the door. I was alone in the room. I tried to lock it. The door bar where u closed it so u can open the door abit to view the face of the person outside, it doesn't seem to fit. The actual lock doesn't seem to work. So I had to fix the "view lock"  part by ensuring it fits back with my hand and then lock the bottom part. In the end I covered him with a shirt but it shaped (from the outside)  like my gloves I bought for the garden. Anyway. It stopped him and I wanna ciao d.

I think in the end everyone were there I rmb Jojo me Eddie ja. And we were saying it's not safe cos we don't now where is it.. And someone looked behind the curtain and he was there wearing the shirt (monster looks like chuckie here).. But he wasn't moving. I think in the end I grabbed it and tried to hold it down... Etc... Zzzzzzz fck this shit

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...