Sunday 21 February 2016

#970 post

Won about RM10++ from yesterday's gambling session with GJ and KS + SY. We played after watching deadpool. I think the movie is entertaining but I would not say that it is a great movie. However, I do like how Deadpool always makes references to the real life Ryan Reynolds.

Started FM14 yday, chose Lazio. Around 8pm, I have uninstalled the game, for the x time. I lost my winning tactic already :( Lost to the easiest goals. Damn sad.

I have finished Mordor the other day, did not bother playing Bright Lord's version as I felt it would be the gameplay, so I am now searching for new game to play. Looking at either Mark of the Ninja or some strategy game, its been awhile since I last played a strat game. Wanted to buy unravel but the reviews were "overwhelmingly positive", raking only 70% from several sites. Thankfully I checked the review before I buy (no discount). I'll probably wait for sale now for that game.

I've also tried Tom Clancy's Division. So good! I like the feel of it, RPG + FPS, and you can expand the base (got a feeling it is similar to farcry d). Tried playing it, it was very real life like. 4 pax play should be awesome. Must convince HL, and two other guys to play, though I am not sure if they are keen for it.


I also ran and walk for more than an hour today. Skipped dinner, ate some fried prawncake and fruits. 68kg here I come! :D


When I was running/walking, I took sometime in between, sat down to catch my breath and thought to myself, I should focus more of my time into investment as it will be my staple income, and less on the other projects I have in my mind to do.





No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...