Sunday 7 February 2016

6/2

Played futsal yesterday. FUN. Did more workout and felt that I can last longer now. Have to train more on quick passing and accuracy of the pass. :D

Anything else? Started Squarecells,Aliens, WaveMechanics and Legend of Grimlock2. lol

Read more Pockets' articles. Read one yesterday about digital reading, that it is better to read a book rather than its digital counterpart. The one I am reading now is about multitasking is not good for you.


Add caption

Also, my nexus5's screen was cracked for month or two already. And because it rained yesterday and my nexus was exposed to it, there are two parts of the cracked area that looks like it is rusting. Worse, I cannot interact with the top-part of the screen. Backup plan? updating my nexus4 now... lol




No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...