Friday 5 February 2016

5/2

Good morning!

The sky is dark, I wonder if it rained already.  #cannotbelazy,mustgocut!

Had a good rest. I think I should try to sleep more without turning on the fan. I slept better yday. The dream was good too. I rmb picking up rubbish from this garden, turns out those rubbish were mine. Legos, stationery, etc.

In my dream, We were in a western dinner,   though I m not quite sure who are they (relatives but I don't recognize them). I think later a tall girl who looks like aileen came and joined us. It was only one long table and everyone were wearing formal attire. I also dreamt about brandon from node. He was in this fallout attire and an upside down question mark sort of shaved onto his hair. Don't know why... Lol

So, I am done with the bazi, can chill a bit. Time to go back to my normal stuff.

Next week cny, today maybe by some shares for keeping.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...